Since early 2013, PhD Talk is open for guest contributions.
If you would like to try out blogging before starting your own site, feel free to submit a contribution.
If you are a seasoned blogger, you’re absolutely welcome too.
So, if you feel like writing a contribution for this blog, don’t hesitate to Contact Me.
Topics that can be covered are:
– civil engineering research
– personal stories from graduate school
– finding a job after your PhD
– research and writing skills
– inspirational and motivational ideas for graduate students
– your experience with writing, for the upcoming Writers’ Lab, in which I am searching stories from writers of all ways of life: bloggers, journalists, novelists, poets, academic writers,…
Pitch me with your idea, and I’ll give you further details!