I’m available for speaking engagements at universities, colleges, and research institutes. My talks can be tailored to undergraduate students, graduate students, post-doctoral researchers, and early career researchers.
For now, I am available to speak through videoconference. When travel resumes, I will be available for in-person engagements as well as online events.
My expertise is in the following topics:
- Orientation towards an international graduate program for undergraduate students;
- Getting started with your PhD;
- Planning methods and tools for researchers;
- Preparing and passing your PhD defense;
- Balancing work and family duties for academic parents;
- Finding your voice and balancing commitments as an early career researcher.
Feel free to reach out to me to discuss a possible speaking engagement!
262 total views, 1 views today