As it’s my habit to report and discuss my weekly template of each semester, you can find my weekly template of Spring 2021 here. The most important features are:
- A writing block in the early morning, which I am currently experimenting with. The first results are quite positive.
- No more evening work block as a compensation for the earlier morning block, and instead I’m trying to consciously make time for creativity in the evenings.
- A morning break, a lunch break, and an afternoon break are on my schedule. I may move them a bit around, but I have them on my schedule to make sure I take these breaks.
- I have started to organize my emails in folders, and address these different folders (Personal, admin, blog, contacts, research, writing, teaching, service) in their designated timeslots.
- I’m setting a schedule of typical activities for my daughter, so it takes away the thinking of “which activity shall we do today”?