My goals for Spring 2022
Before the start of every semester, I make a list of my ongoing tasks, my priorities, and plan my weekly template. Based on these, I develop my goals (or semester priorities) for the semester.
Spring 2022 is starting off with the omicron wave, and a lot of uncertainty. I will still be teaching my course online, but hope to working from the office (where I have my desktop computer). If we need to work from home again, I will need to find a way to drag my desktop back home as well.
I’m keeping my ambitions low. I have a container on its way with my belongings that were still in my mom’s house, we will be moving to a new house, and I’m grieving the loss of my mother. My bandwidth is very small.
With that said, I’d like to work on the following in the upcoming semester:
- Submit 4 papers
- Work on the analysis of experiments.
- Help my new PhD candidate getting started, and my other PhD candidate to finish his thesis.
- Get more sleep.
- Write for fun.
- Restart exercise after too many injuries.
- Move to our new house.
- Spend a date day or weekend with my husband.
- Schedule lunch dates.
- Have 4 trips outside of the city.