My Spring 2023 weekly template is very much in line with my Fall 2023 template. Here are a few things that are different:
- I am trying to fit my work hours between 8am and 4pm (to follow a 9-5 schedule), but may need to stay a bit longer now and then and/or add some time in the evening to work from home.
- I am putting in a lot of teaching prep time at the beginning of the semester as I’m teaching a new class, starting mid January.
- I don’t want to wake up before 6am. In exceptional cases I’ll do 5:45 am, but I am not going to wake up at 5am to work out as a rule. I need my sleep. At the same time, I struggle with working in the evening to catch up, as after a long day and then cooking-cleaning-getting the kid to bed I’m usually just very wiped out.
- I still need to figure out my daughter’s extracurriculars for the Spring semester (these start in February). With that task also comes figuring out the driving logistics.
- I would like to find more time for research and writing – maybe I just need to block off more time.